1355 Canton Road
Marietta, Georgia 30066
• Unitized Design - Fewer parts, stronger, less maintenance
• Non-Slip Carriage Deck - Safer operation
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame - Absorbs more punishment
• Spring Loaded Safety Latch - Keeps deck in place when transporting or when operator is away from the hoist.
• Dual Brake System - Better control, longer brake life
• Hi-Impact Nylon Belt Guard - Safer operation
• Oven baked, Black Powder Coat Finish - Durable, long lasting
• Wide Foot Plate - Better control of lift operation
• Permanent Safety Information - Combination of stamped-in safety information and decal’s remind your operator to use hoist in a safe manner
• Large Aluminum Foot Pads - Adds more stability, lasts longer
• Extended Brake Handle - Keeps operator away from hoist when raising or lowering materials
PERFORM THE FOLLOWING AT THE START AND END OF THE WORK DAY AND AFTER
4 HOURS OF OPERATION DURING THE DAY:
• Check oil level in engine and fill according to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Check cable for smooth operation and for signs of wear.
• Check for loose bolts and tighten according to specifications.
• Check track sections and all other moving parts for excessive wear or fatigue.
• Check general condition of equipment.
• Check operator’s understanding of the proper operation for this equipment.
• Check extension cords and connections for wear or damage.
• Check brake parts regularly for wear or damage.
This hoist is made to lift 1 single pack of roofing shingles at a time. DO NOT OVERLOAD
DO NOT OPERATE THIS EQUIPMENT IF ANY UNSAFE CONDITIONS EXIST OR OCCUR DURING OPERATION.
Specifications, Brand, and model subject to change without notice.